Outriders Patch Fixes Crashes and Tons of Bugs, Nerfs Sniper Enemies
The Trickster’s “Hunt the Prey” skill should also work properly now.
It’s roughly a month now since Outriders launched and People Can Fly is still plugging away at its various issues. Its latest patch should be worth checking out though. Along with fixing numerous crashes, it also resolves a lot of bugs regarding gear, mods, quests, skills and so on. More importantly, it fixes an issue that caused players to remain stuck on the “Sign In” screen.
Sniper enemies should also be less problematic, providing more time for players to dodge their shots. Enemies in the Stargrave expedition also deal reduced knockback. A bug that caused mods that improved skill damage on gear higher than the player’s level reducing damage on lower World Tiers has also been fixed. Oh, and if you were fed up with the Trickster’s “Hunt the Prey” not teleporting you, it should also be fixed.
Check out the full patch notes here. The developer has clarified that the patch won’t restore lost inventories or fix characters that are fixing the “Can’t Connect to Server” bug. Both fixes are currently in the works so we’ll need to wait for more details.
- Fixed a number of crashes throughout the game.
- Fixed a number of issues, bugs and crashes associated with multiplayer.
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the “Sign In” screen.
- Lots of resolutions for gear, mods, skill, quest, level & lighting bugs
- [REBALANCE] AI snipers now give players more time to dodge their shots.
- [REBALANCE] Reduced the amount of knockback from creatures in the Stargrave expedition.
- There is now also a greater delay between spawns and a reduced number of the offending creatures.
- Fixed a bug where a skill damage improvement mod on gear with a higher level than the player would actually reduce damage when used at lower World Tiers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a number of mods to not properly trigger their On Shot/On Critical Shot effects if said shot was a killing shot
- Fixed a bug that caused the Trickster’s “Hunt the Prey” skill to not teleport but still go into cooldown
- [PC] Fixed an issue whereby old crash dumps were not being properly cleared from the player’s system.
- Note: These are the 300MB files that were previously left behind.
- [PC] Added support for rebinding the Fn; Delete; End; PageDown; Insert Home; PageUp; Print Screen; Scroll Lock; CapsLock; keys.
- [PC] The available FOV for configuration has been increased from 90 to 130.