Path of Exile – Patch 3.10.1D Offers Performance Improvements, Sirus Changes
Changes also coming to Delirium, Metamorphs and more.
A new patch will be going live for Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile this week (perhaps even tomorrow). Patch 3.10.1D will provide a number of changes, bug fixes and improvements though it won’t be that sizable. Perhaps one of the best things about it are the performance improvements.
With the start of Delirium League, performance in the action RPG has been fairly poor. This patch will help address this by improving the performance of several ground effects, pre-loading more common assets and much more. Ideally, this should lead to better performance across the board instead of just Delirium players but time will tell.
The update also makes a few changes to Sirus, Awakener of Worlds who is the final boss in the Conquerors of the Atlas end-game. First, he’ll be “more aware” of Deatomisation Storms and not cast Meteor or Corridor skills when near one. Also, players will only be teleported into the Meteor Maze if there’s at least one near him. Check out the full patch notes here for more details.
- Pure Guile and Pure Aptitude can now be rolled on Aura Cluster Jewels.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Bloodscent Cluster Jewel passive from working if you were using it in combination with Rage Support.
- Fixed a bug where Immortal Call didn’t count as a Non-Vaal Guard Skill for the sake of the Veteran’s Awareness Cluster Jewel keystone passive.
- Fixed a bug where The Mayor, The Endless Darkness, The Price of Loyalty and The Chosen divination cards did not correctly give credit towards the “Turn in Divination Cards” challenge when turned in.
- Fixed a bug where Omniphobia, Fear Manifest could sometimes get stuck in terrain after using its Leap Slam skill.
- Fixed a bug where Kosis, The Revelation’s beam skill could stop rendering temporarily if you ran too far away from it while it was using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal Intervention targets could sometimes become untargetable if encountered during a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Legion monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier could not be killed.
- Fixed a bug where Fury Hounds in Delirium encounters could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters that appear on top of Delirium monsters when they split were inheriting attack and cast speed bonuses from Delirium mist.
- Fixed a bug where various effects from Delirium monsters could sometimes linger indefinitely.
- Added more preloading for various commonly-encountered assets.
Improved performance of several ground effects.
- Improved performance in cases where players or monsters had stat values change.
- Improved performance by removing reflected damage calculations from monsters that would not reflect damage.