Path of Exile Update 3.6.4 Arrives Next Week, Improves Graphical Performance
Various bugs, including one affecting Dual Strike and Cleave users, are also being addressed.
Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile is still in the middle of its Synthesis League. While some players seem way past tired of the mechanics, the development team continues to improve upon it with patches. Update 3.6.4 should arrive by next week, and includes several performance fixes.
For instance, the graphical performance for skills like Frostbolt, Magma Orb, Molten Strike, and Vortex will be improved. Performance for different monster skills, encounters, and areas will also see improvements. Dual Strike players should also take note – a bug that caused Cleave and Dual Strike to only use the stats and values of the off-hand weapon while dual-wielding is being fixed.
Check out the full patch notes below. On May 11th, Path of Exile will have a Synthesis Flashback Event till June 4th. This will include rotating mods from previous Leagues, so along with Synthesis mods, players also have a chance to come across Rogue Exiles, more Strongboxes, an additional Abyss, Harbingers, and more. Read all about it here.
- Improved the graphical performance of Frostbolt, Frost Bomb, Magma Orb, Molten Strike, Summon Flame Golem and Vortex.
- Improved the graphical performance of various monster skills, encounters and areas.
- Improved the performance of the Doomcrow Portal Effect microtransaction.
- Updated the art of the Sambodhi’s Vow Divination Card.
- Increased the brightness of the Seraph Spirit Wings microtransaction when viewed from behind the character as they appeared more faint than intended.
- Slightly increased the area around a Memory Stabiliser where monsters cannot spawn.
- The graphical effects from the Shrouded Bloodlines modifier are now removed from monsters when the pack is killed.
- Monsters in the Azurite Mine can no longer have the Lightning Warp Heralds of the Obelisk Bloodlines modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Bloodlines monsters in close proximity to Memory Stabilisers and the Delve Crawler could create their on-death effects when you entered the area. Monsters affected include Bearers of the Guardian, Heralds of the Obelisk, Voidspawn of Abaxoth and Living Blood Bloodlines monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Cleave and Dual Strike would only use the stats and values of your off-hand weapon when dealing damage if you were dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug where some “Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you” modifiers did not prevent Corrupting Blood from being inflicted on you.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible. For players in this situation, obtaining a new Fragmented Memory will cause an inaccessible Distant Memory to move itself to a valid location.
- Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Void could sometimes begin its movement from the wrong Memory Stabiliser in three and four bridge Memories.
- Fixed a bug where, if the Distant Memory you were in was no longer visible on your Memory Map, you would be unable to interact with the Memory Modifier object in it.
- Fixed a bug where the warning that your Synthesis queue was full did not occur if you had a planned Memory on your Memory Map.
- Fixed a bug where objects such as a Breach could spawn on Synthesis Bridges.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Unique Maps could result in a Rare Map with eight modifiers which had the incorrect art.
- Fixed a bug where Purifying Flame and Wave of Conviction did not play their surge effects on repeated casts.
- Fixed a bug where monsters with the Nullifier modifier could remove charges from players affected by Minimum Charges modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the flags on the Synthesis Challenger Trophy appeared blurry.
- Fixed a bug where the Corsair Monkey Pet appeared darker than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Bloodseeker, The Scourge, Cybil’s Paw, Hand of Wisdom and Action and Hand of Thought and Motion unique claws had multiple 3D models visible when equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Celestial Aura Effect microtransaction could display below the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Garb of the Ephemeral unique body armour would clip into Sorcerer Boots.
- Fixed an instance crash.