Portal 2 gets second PC patch
Portal 2 has got it’s second patch. The details of the patch are as follows:
- Fixed: Occasional crash after Alt-Tab/minimizing or running in a window on certain graphics hardware.
- Fixed: Crashes and/or graphical glitches after changing video settings without exiting game
- Fixed: Player stuck at the beginning of Chapter 6
- Fixed: Crash attempting to use other weapons (e.g. mods) with Portal 2
- Fixed: Mouse cursor doesn’t highlight UI elements in game on Mac OSX
- Fixed: Numerous localization bugs and improvements (also added Czech and Turkish localized text)
- Fixed: Overflow bug in keyvalues
- Fixed: Voice functionality regression (voice again enabled by default)
- Fixed: Joystick now defaults to off in order to avoid issues with non-joystick hardware that registers itself as a joystick
- Fixed: French sentences are not wrapping correctly in subtitles and commentary
- Improved: Handling of Mac OSX crashes
- Improved: Updates and bug fixes to Robot Enrichment
- Improved: Reliability on unsupported Intel Mobile Series 4 Express chipsets
- Removed: Unsupported console commands (“retry”, “switch_teams”) that caused problems if used
You can check what the first patch did over here and the free DLC announced for it over here. Portal 2 is shaping up to be a very strong contender for the game of the year. You can check our review of the PC version over here.
Stay tuned with GamingBolt for more news and updates.