Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Siege has added a long-requested feature with its recent patch 4.1. In development for years, the patch finally brings 60 Hz tick-rate servers to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. It’s seen a number of trials throughout the years and it’s finally available.
Update 4.1 should currently be live for your system of choice so simply update the game and it will be available to download. The overall patch notes are pretty slim, offering fixes to problems like players losing all control when picking up a deployable shield or Ash’s breaching round not breaking a certain wall in the Tower’s 2F Meeting Room. And if you haven’t been able to use Dokkaebi’s gadget while rappelling, don’t worry – this patch fixes that as well.
Rainbow Six Siege recently received its seventh free expansion Operation White Noise which added the new Tower map and three new Operators to the mix. If you currently own the Year Two Season Pass, then you can receive these Operators without having to spend any Renown.
Patch 4.1 Notes
- Fixed – Players lose all functionality/control after picking up a deployable shield.
- Fixed – Ash’s breaching round does not break the wall in 2F Meeting Room on Tower.
- Fixed – When a dead Operator is spectating a teammate while on their drone/camera, cycling through Support view modes (drone/camera and Operator views) a third option is available. This view is the First Person point of view of the operator, but the operator is invisible. If the living Operator leaves their camera/drone, the spectating Operator will see a floating gun.
- Fixed – Dokkaebi’s gadget is not usable while rappelling.
- Fixed – Zofia and Ela’s stats are inverted.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)