Needless to say, money is an important resource in Redfall, but it’s hard to get enough of it at any stage of the game, especially if you don’t like exploring. Now, if you want to buy important and powerful items, you’ll have to start foraging right from the start. However, the barren landscape of the game, combined with the lack of interactable NPCs or any useful content for that matter, makes the prospect of surveying the landscape drab and boring.
Fortunately for you, there is a trick that uses the game’s save mechanic to farm for infinite money. The method may seem mundane since you’ll be looting the same location again and again, but it’s by far the most efficient way to make money in I.
How much money can you earn in Redfall using the Save Mechanic
The save mechanic can earn you somewhere between $36,000 and $40,000 every hour, depending on the loot.
How to Earn Money in Redfall
- As you exit the Fire Station keep heading straight and take a left from the ‘Redfall’ water tank. Don’t take any of the turns ahead and keep moving forward until you come across a three-way intersection. You should see a house with an orange pick-up truck parked outside. It’s the first house that comes up just as you’re approaching the intersection.
Note: Keep hugging the right to avoid the vampires chasing you. There might be a few on the streets and in the house, so be careful as you’re approaching the spot.
- After reaching the house, you can enter it either using a Lockpick or simply by breaking the window.
- Once you’re inside, loot any and all moving objects in the vicinity.
- If you enter through the window, start with the board game on the table and enter the kitchen. Grab the items in the toolbox before moving onto the counter, where you’ll pick up all the bottles. Just keep spamming the loot button as you’re moving through the house.
- Once you’re done with the ground floor, head upstairs, as it contains the best loot.
- As you’re searching through the rooms, you’ll come across one with lasers guarding a metallic safe. There are two ways to enter this room.
Firstly, you can shoot at the laser projectors to trigger the explosive charges attached. You take damage from the explosion regardless of your location within the room. However, doing so from the farthest corner of the room deals you the least amount of damage.
Secondly, you can jump out of the window to land on the roof. Walk over to the window of the adjacent room (the one with the safe) and break the glass to enter. Open the safe using a Rewire kit and loot everything inside it and within the room.
- Once you’re done, go to the Main Menu > Settings > Quit > Quit to Main Menu. This will reset the game.
- Re-enter the game and sell everything you looted earlier, except the useful items (if any). Buy the Rewire kit, head back to the house, and repeat the process.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)