Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
The top 5 remains unchanged in Famitsu’s latest weekly charts.
Famitsu’s latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games – as voted by their readers – are in, and the top 5 remains completely unchanged from what we saw last week. Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 2 are the top ranking games respectively, as has been the case for a number of weeks running now (even months, in the case of the top 2). Meanwhile, Devil May Cry 5 and Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch are still in fourth and fifth place respectively.
Super Robot Wars T follows close behind, trailing Animal Crossing by just nine votes, with Ace Combat 7 following in seventh place. Dead or Alive 6, which recently got delayed, takes up the eighth position. The upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei 5 is in ninth place, while Catherine: Full Body for the PS4 rounds off the top 10.
You can check out the full 10 10 below, along with the number of votes each game received from Famitsu’s readers. All votes were cast between December 20 and December 25.
1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 1,023 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 872 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 792 votes
4. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 456 votes
5. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 416 votes
6. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 405 votes
7. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 323 votes
8. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 305 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 301 votes
10. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 298 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!