Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as decided by votes from their readers) are in, and a number of heavy hitters feature in the top 10. Tales of Arise, which has been at or close to the top of these charts for some while now, is in pole position, and has a lead of over a hundred votes over the game placed second, Cyberpunk 2077.
The upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Monster Hunter Rise trails not far behind in third place, while Capcom’s upcoming Resident Evil Village has taken the fourth spot. Behind it (with a pretty small gap) is the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which itself has a pretty narrow lead over the game placed sixth, Final Fantasy 16.
The Breath of the Wild sequel isn’t the only Zelda game in the charts. It’s prequel, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity sits in seventh place with a comfortable lead over Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei 5. Fellow upcoming Switch exclusives Bayonetta 3 and Bravely Default 2 round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between October 22 and October 28.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 657 votes
2. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 549 votes
3. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 511 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 416 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 403 votes
6. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 400 votes
7. [NSW] Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – 382 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 347 votes
9. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 313 votes
10. [NSW] Bravely Default 2 – 300 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]