The new update, patch 1.07, focuses mainly on improvements and fixes of that nature, such as changing the default controller sensitivity, improvements to aim assists, various audio fixes, and more. Bug fixes and improvements such as enemies getting stuck in the environments, level and collision fixes, making the wall-running more reliable, and overall better stability have also been made through this update.
Flying Wild Hog also mentions that they are actively looking at all the feedback that is being given through their social channels, and will keep on improving the game based on that. You can read the full patch notes below.
SHADOW WARRIOR 3 UPDATE 1.07
- Fixed situation where weapon ammo count could be incorrect on pickup.
- Changed default controller sensitivities .
- Aim Assist improvements.
- Fixed it so that Katana Elemental attacks can be used on triggers.
- Level optimisations.
- Various Improved performances.
- Various audio fixes.
- Fixed a rabbit’s curse.
- Stopped some enemies dodging freezing barrels.
- Fixed a few instances of enemies getting stuck in the environment
- Fixed a few places where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where Wang could be armless if the Grapple Hook tutorial was reloaded.
- Fixed the Tanuki sticking around when he should have moved on.
- More Improvements on the French Localisation.
- Fixed missing Japanese translation in menu.
- Fixed an issue with the ice raft for machines running the game at more than 180fps.
- Various level and collision fixes.
- Fixed the bad behaviour of a number of demons in certain circumstances.
- Made wall running more reliable.
- Improved viciousness of Seeking Eye on certain enemies (that were being overlooked).
- Improved character model LoDs.
- Better stability when resuming title.
- Controller rumble fixes.