Use our guide to unlock achievements and find secrets.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 as the name implies is a sniping game but in this game you actually get to see the power of CryEngine 3, which means tons of varied locations for you to explore.
The first game wasn’t rated all that highly among people but it did manage to sell 2 million because it was actually a good game and got the core mechanics correct, however, it was a bit generic. With this game not only are the production values high you also get to explore variety of environments at a high visual fidelity and actually get to witness some good story in the process as well.
The game is developed by City Interactive and will also be published by them. The game was released on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Let’s start this guide with the achievements.
There are a lot of Achievements in the game and here’s how to get most of them. These videos
1. Operation Quarterback (10G) — Completed Act 1
2. Operation Archangel (20G) — Completed Act 2
3. Left No Man Behind (20G) — Completed the game on Casual
4. My Rifle Is My Best Friend (50G) — Completed the game on Medium
5. Harvester Of Sorrow (75G) — Completed the game on Expert
6. Poking the Bush (20G) — Collected all secrets in Act 1
7. Keepsakes Of War (20G) — Collected all secrets in Act 2
8. In Search of Enlightenment (20G) — Collected all secrets in Act 3
9. Hazardous Materials (25G) — Killed three or more enemies by shooting a grenade
10. Death’s Scythe (30G) — Took 50 headshots in single player
11. Nerves Of Steel (30G) — Achieved 100% accuracy in any single player mission
12. Balls Of Steel (20G) — Completed any single player mission without using med kits, but taking damage
13. Say Hello To My Little Friend (10G) — Killed 30 enemies using your sidearm
14. Psst, Don’t Look Behind You (20G) — Killed 15 enemies with a stealth kill
15. Kill With Still (10G) — Killed 50 enemies while holding your breath
16. Distance Matters Not (20G) — Killed 20 enemies from a distance of 600m or greater
17. Fisher King (10G) — Killed 25 enemies using thermal or night vision goggles
18. Worlds Apart (20G) — Took a successful shot from a distance of 1 km or greater
19. Bullets Can’t Hurt Me (25G) — Completed any act without using medkits
20. I Never Bleed (75G) — Completed the Campaign using max one medkit per mission
21. Bloodstreak (10G) — Killed 25 opponents in multiplayer
22. Pure Ownage (30G) — Killed 50 opponents in multiplayer
23. The Sniper Elite (50G) — Killed 100 opponents in multiplayer
24. Kill That F**ing Band! (20G) — Took 25 headshots in multiplayer
25. Blood And Tears (50G) — Took 50 headshots in multiplayer
26. Unhappy Camper (10G) — Killed 10 opponents in multiplayer using your sidearm
27. U Can’t Touch This (50G) — Won 5 rounds in a row in Team Deathmatch
28. Wrath Child (10G) — Won 10 Team Deathmatch rounds
29. Death Dealer (30G) — Won 25 Team Deathmatch rounds
30. Everything But The Kitchen Sink (50G) — In one multiplayer round killed an opponent with a sniper rifle, sidearm and melee attack
31. World Warrior (5G) — Participated in any multiplayer match
32. Hangman’s Knot (10G) — Killed Major Vladic (“And Justice For All”)
33. Nemesis (10G) — Killed Maddox once and for all (“No Loose Ends”)
34. Laugh This Off (50G) — In the final duel with Maddox, killed him with the first shot (“No Loose Ends”)
35. Back To School (30G) — Killed all enemy snipers in Sniper Alley without being hit (“Ghosts of Sarajevo”)
36. Guardian Angel (15G) — Rescued the friendly (“From Out Of Nowhere”)
37. Karma Chameleon (20G) — Retrieved your weapon without being detected (“Burning Bridges”)
38. Solid Sandman (20G) — Killed all enemies in the beach houses without causing an alarm (“Leave No Man Behind”)
There are a lot of secrets in the game as well and here’s how to find all of them.
If you want detailed description of how to find them you can just visit YouTube user Gametastik‘s channel for more information.
Note: This guide will be updated once we have more information on the game.