The newest update for Spider-Man is now out. This update, update 1.13 (alongside 1.12), adds not only the long requested Sam Raimi Spider-Man suit to the game—because yes, that has been added to the game at last—but also includes several other key additions and fixes.
These include adding support for the new DLC for the game, which is out tomorrow. It also adds a new difficulty level, “Friendly Neighborhood”, which will be great for people who want to play through the game at a very casual level, and just enjoy the story. The new update additionally also brings to the table support for starting a New Game Plus file from a New Game Plus file (colloquially referred to as New Game Plus Plus).
That apart, there are a few minor bugs and glitches fixed, including for a bugged Trophy, as well as some dialog that didn’t play previously (but now will). You can check out the full patch notes for yourself below.
- Added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Silver Lining” story pack.
- Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.
- Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
- Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
- Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Addressed various additional issues.