Though it’s final update Journey’s End arrived last year (followed by Journey’s Actual End shortly after), Re-Logic’s Terraria is still going strong. The developer is celebrating the sandbox action RPG’s 10th anniversary in a very neat way. There’s a new world seed tied to the game’s anniversary date – entering it generates a world with uniquely colored biomes and starts players off at the beach.
It also adds new items to purchase from the Princess, rare loot and materials, gift boxes and much more. Even the Jungle Mimic has been added in. Update 184.108.40.206 otherwise includes a number of fixes like Vulkan and Metal rendering issues causing crashes on FNA builds and King’s Slime’s spiked minions being able to pick up any money and then despawn, effectively robbing players.
The Frost Armor’s set bonus debuff has also been fixed from 20 to 25 DPS. Check out the full change log below. Terraria is currently available for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android and Google Stadia. Stay tuned for subsequent updates in the coming months.
- Added Celebratory Seed
- Corrected the damage on Frost Armor’s set bonus debuff from 20 to 25 DPS.
- Fixed Vulkan and Metal rendering issues that lead to crash, on FNA builds.
- Fixed a certain exploit.
- Fixed missing tooltip in Queen Slime’s treasure bag.
- Fixed every vine type except Normal/Flower vines from passing on paint as they grow longer.
- Fixed King Slime’s spiked minions being able to pick up money and despawn with it, similar to Queen Slime’s
- minions previously.