The Division 2 Title Update 3.1 Now Available, Fixes Armor Exploit and Restores “Loot All As Junk”
Enemy NPCs will also flank players less and stop running past players into cover.
Title update 3.1 is now live for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. It restores “Loot All As Junk” as an option and fixes an exploit that would scale armour to obscene values. Maintenance is over, and the update should be available to download right now. Check out the patch notes below, or head here.
Some of the other changes include increased visibility for collectibles and caches in the open world, and an increased tutorial font size when viewing the Mega Map. An issue that caused the rate of fire on semi-auto weapons to be lower than intended has also been fixed. But perhaps the best fix is for the overtly aggressive enemy NPCs.
Issues fixed include those where the enemies would run past players into cover and otherwise flank too much. An issue that caused enemies to not react to combat until reaching cover or having their movement stopped has also been fixed.
What could Ubisoft showcase next for The Division 2, especially since it will appear during their E3 2019 presser? Stay tuned for more details.
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
- This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.