The Division 2 – Title Update 8.5 Goes Live Today, Patch Notes Revealed
Control Point resetting, fixes, and nerfs to enemy NPCs are included.
The Division 2’s servers are currently down for maintenance during which Ubisoft Massive will deploy Title Update 8.5. The update contains a number of fixes and quality of life improvements. Gameplay changes include being able to reset Control Points by changing the Global Difficulty. Thankfully, changing Directives will no longer reset them.
Using the League UI should also be improved when going from week one to two. Other changes include some needed nerfs to enemy NPCs. The Warhound Minigun is a good example – it’s behavior has been adjusted to make it flank less. Its 360 spin attack also has two spins instead of three and a range of 30 meters, down from 70 meters.
Check out some of the bug fixes below, including a fix for the consistent stacking of “Striker’s Gamble”. The full patch notes can be seen here. Maintenance is expected to end by 3:30 AM PDT so stay tuned for more updates and possible changes.
- Fixed an issue causing the stack acquisition of “Striker’s Gamble” to be inconsistent.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to revive other agents.
- Fixed an issue causing the revive UI to disappear if a player was killed too fast.
- Fixed an issue causing “Aggressive Recon” and “Crossbow Expert” talents of the “Tip of the Spear” Gear Set to trigger in the DZ Safe House or DZ Control Points.
- Fixed an issue causing the Joyride weapon skin to not be applied to “The Stinger” LMG.
- Fixed an issue causing League Reward Caches to be contaminated when leveling up in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed an issue causing the Exotic BTSU Gloves to always roll at a minimum roll range from certain sources.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Short Circuit” buff to not restart after the cooldown has expired for the Hard Wired Gear Set.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to gain infinite ammunition.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to gain more than intended Operation Dark Hour keys.
- Temporarily removing Warhounds from the first mission beat in the Manning National Zoo Main Mission.
- This workaround prevents Warhounds to get stuck on the roof in the Manning National Zoo. A proper fix for this issue is scheduled for TU9.
- Fixed an issue causing the checkpoint for Heroic Difficulty Darpa Research Lab Main Mission to be missing.
- Fixed an issue causing the checkpoint for Heroic Difficulty Pentagon Main Mission to be missing.
- Fixed an issue causing players to receive self-damage when killing an enemy player with the Full Flag debuff from the True Patriot Gear Set.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Season Level 60 and 65 rewards to be incorrect under certain circumstances. We are adding these rewards to players inventory if they were not correctly delivered at level 60 and 65.