Uncharted 3 will get a new patch as described here in the PS Blog, and it features the return of The Lab. It’s a playlist featuring a unique series of multiplayer game types invented by Naughty Dog designers.
You can check out the complete patch notes below:
– The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
– Elimination Mode has been added.
– Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
– The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
– If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
– Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
– The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
– In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
– The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.