Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Topped UK’s Weekly Digital Charts Last Week

Nearly 80% of all UK launch sales were digital for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, 55% of which were on Xbox and 45% on PlayStation.

Posted By | On 01st, Apr. 2022

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands_8

Last week’s charts for physical game sales in the UK saw Borderlands spinoff Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands debuting in second place, but seeing significantly lower launch sales than Borderlands 3. As many guessed, however, it seems the bulk of the game’s sales are coming digitally.

GSD has released the latest weekly data for digital video game sales in the UK (via GamesIndustry), and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is the No. 1 game. In fact, 77% of all launch sales for the looter shooter spinoff were digital, of which 55% came on Xbox consoles, and the remaining 45% on PlayStation. 

There were a couple of other major new releases as well last week, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land and Ghostwire: Tokyo both debuted in the physical top 10, with the former in particular enjoying solid sales. Neither of the two is in the digital charts, however, because neither Nintendo nor Bethesda share digital sales data. 

Meanwhile, Grand Theft Auto 5, which topped the digital charts last week, has fallen down to fourth place, while the standalone version of Grand Theft Auto Online comes in at No. 7.

You can check out the full charts for the week ending March 26 below.

No.Game
1.Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
2.Elden Ring
3.FIFA 22
4.Grand Theft Auto 5
5.F1 2021
6.WWE 2K22
7.Grand Theft Auto Online
8.Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
9.Gran Turismo 7
10.Rainbow Six Siege

Amazing Articles You Might Want To Check Out!



Share Your Thoughts Below  (Always follow our comments policy!)



Keep On Reading!

No Man’s Sky – Leviathan Expedition is Now Live, Adds Rogue-Like Time Loop Story

No Man’s Sky – Leviathan Expedition is Now Live, Adds Rogue-Like Time Loop Story

Explore the universe and gather Memory Fragments with each death resetting the loop. Rewards include a special...

Replaced Delayed to 2023

Replaced Delayed to 2023

The ongoing conflict in Ukraine has resulted in development being affected. Part of the team has relocated wit...

Guilty Gear Strive – Large-Scale Balance Update Goes Live on June 10th, Cross-Play Beta Coming This Summer

Guilty Gear Strive – Large-Scale Balance Update Goes Live on June 10th, Cross-Play Beta Coming This Summer

The update will provide balance tuning for the entire cast, improve the controls and make changes to the mecha...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Collector’s Edition Will be Unveiled on June 6

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Collector’s Edition Will be Unveiled on June 6

The upcoming brawler will see physical releases on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch courtesy of Limited ...

OlliOlli World: VOID Riders Expansion Launches on June 15

OlliOlli World: VOID Riders Expansion Launches on June 15

The first of OlliOlli World's two planned expansions will bring aliens to Radlandia, along with new levels, cu...

EG7 Has Cancelled its AAA Marvel MMO

EG7 Has Cancelled its AAA Marvel MMO

"Based on the re-evaluation of the development risk profile, size of investment, and the long-term product por...