Last week, Deux Ex: Human Revolution finally dethroned Zumba Fitness to claim the top spot on the UK sales charts. It’s good to see that Human Revolution has retained it’s No.1 position this week too. Driver: San Francisco debuted at the second position (with 53% of the sales on the Xbox 360), pushing down Zumba Fitness to #3.
Rugby World Cup came in next, and other familiar names such as FIFA 11, Call of Duty: Black Ops and The Sims 3 also made appearances. It was disappointing to see, though, that Bodycount did not make an appearance in the top 10, and debuted at #36.
Here the charts for the ten highest selling games for in UK for the week ending September 3.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ending September 3):
01. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
02. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
03. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
04. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
05. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
06. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
07. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
08. Cars 2 (Disney)
09. FIFA 11 (EA)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)