Far Cry 3
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360, PC
Top 10 inside.
The UK Charts for the PS3 for the week ending 15th December are out now, and it looks like Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is still dominating sales, as expected. It’s topped the PS3 sales charts once more.
Hitman: Absolution and FIFA 13 were at #2 and #3 in the standings.
LittleBigPlanet Karting also somehow managed to break into the least, standing at the tenth position.
Here’s the full top 10 for you:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision Blizzard
2. Hitman: Absolution – Square Enix
3. FIFA 13 – EA
4. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
5. Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
6. Need for Speed: Most Wanted – EA
7. WWE ’13 – THQ
8. Wonderbook: Book of Spells – Sony
9. LEGO The Lord of the Rings – Warner Bros. Interactive
10. LittleBigPlanet Karting – Sony
It’s not really a surprise that Blops 2 has topped the sales, but I didn’t expect FIFA 13 to go behind Hitman.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.