Dead Island, which was the highest selling Xbox 360 last week, and has topped the all-formats charts for this week too, has retained its highest selling Xbox 360 title in UK for the week ending September 17.
Same as last week, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is the second highest selling game. Deus Ex: Human Revolution has topped Driver: San Francisco and claimed the third spot, which has fallen to the former’s previous spot at No.4.
Rugby World Cup 2011 made an appearance yet again, appearing at No.5, same as last week. Rise of Nightmares followed at No.6, Red Faction: Armageddon at 7, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean at 8 and Zumba Fitness at 9. Duke Nukem Forever resurfaced, much to out surprise, at the 10th spot.
Here’s the full top ten for the week ended September 17:
01. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
02. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
03. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
04. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
05. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
06. Rise of Nightmares (Sega)
07. Red Faction Armageddon (THQ)
08. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
09. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
10. Duke Nukem Forever (Take 2)