Driver: San Francisco debuted at the No. 2 position, with Rubgy World Cup 2011, Madden NFL 12 and Black Ops coming in next.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo: Reach also made reappearances, coming in at the 7th and 9th spots.
Here’s the full top ten for the week ended September 3.
01. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
02. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
03. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
04. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
05. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
06. DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
08. Brink (Bethesda)
09. Halo: Reach (Microsoft)
10. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)