Gears of War 3, which topped the Xbox 360 charts last week, has slipped down to the second spot, since FIFA 12 has launched worldwide. And when FIFA launches, everything else takes a backseat in UK. FIFA 12, which topped the all-formats charts and has become the third biggest UK video game launch ever, has debuted on the Xbox 360 charts at the top spot too.
F1 2011, Dead Island and Deus Ex: Human Revolution come in at 3, 4 and 5, and oldies like Driver: San Francisco and Rugby World Cup 2011 at the next two positions. Call of Duty: Black Ops has also managed to remain in the top 10, featuring at the 8th position. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood has also resurfaced at the 9th spot.
Warhammer 40: Space Marine rounds off the top 10 at the 10th spot.
Here’s the full top 10 for the week ending October 1:
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
03. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
04. Dead Island (Techland)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
07. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
08. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
09. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
10. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)