Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Vita touch inputs detailed
The Playstation Vita will release on December 17th in Japan, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is one of the launch games. Capcom has revealed how the game uses the rear touch panel of the device and has also listed the input controls via Andriasang.
You can use the default controls or the touch controls. Will it work well with the game? It remains to be seen but if it’s responsive then it will work well. Check them out below.
- Move forward/backward by dragging forward/backward
- Dash forward/backward by flicking forward/backward
- Duck by dragging down
- Jump by flicking up
- Change characters by tapping and holding the icon of the new character
- Call on assist character by tapping the icon of the assist character
- Attack by tapping anywhere but the icons
- Execute your Hyper Combo by tapping the Hyper Combo Gauge