Digital Extremes has updated its Prime Access program for Warframe, bringing Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime and Akbolto Prime to the game’s most loyal fans. Those who spend $79.99 on Prime Access can avail of all of these items immediately along with 2625 Platinum (the game’s premium currency).
Of course, these items can also drop from Relics in-game but you’ll need to farm for their parts separately and then craft them in the Foundry. As a result of the new Prime Access, the previous Prime items will enter into the Prime Vault. They include Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime. The usual sacrifices to Syndicates with these items has been changed as a result.
If that weren’t enough, Volt has also received a change that lets you swap to a primary weapon while holding the Electric Shield. Doing so will drop the shield but it’s still possible to drop it and avoid switching to another weapon as a result. Other fixes have been detailed in the patch notes below:
- Fixed being stuck in an unmovable state when attempting to return to Archwing during The War Within asteroid field phase.
- Fixed Naramon Disarming Blast breaking several boss fights as reported here.
- Fixed enemies never really ever attacking Octavia’s Mallet while following it.
- Fixed Clients not getting the combo bonus damage boost from Octavia’s Mallet when combined with Resonator.
- Fixed “Required In Vault” Dojo decorations not showing up in the list of placeable decorations.
- Fixed the Syndicate Medallion/Sentient Core redemption UI allowing you to redeem a decimal value. Medallions/Cores were never actually redeemed as this was purely a UI issue.
- Fixed disabling dynamic resolution not restoring the scale back to 100% for Temporal Anti-aliasing Jitter.
- Fixed “Abandoning Objective” text staying on screen if you blow by the objective in Sky Archwing in the Plains.
- Fixed missing Operator VO and subtitles during The War Within cinematics.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase a Kubrow Egg from Darvo.
- Fixed crates spawning out of reach in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed sounds not playing properly when firing the Baza.
- Fixed a texture gap on the floor of the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to dissolve a “new” Mod for Endo.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed the Combo list of a Modded melee weapon not showing up in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Daily/Weekly Conclave Challenges not completeing or tracking your progress as reported here:
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)