Team17 is proud to announce that Worms 3 will be coming out for iOS devices sometime during the Fall of this year. The game will be available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via App Store.
Here are some details regarding Team17’s new game:
- Game will launch with 27 single-player missions
- New single-player mode called BodyCount. BodyCount will raise the difficulty of the game as the player progresses throughout the single-player campaign
- Two multiplayer modes will be included such as Deathmatch and Forts.
- New Weapons such as Canned Heat, Nora’s Virus and Black Hole Grenade. Old favorite weapons will also return.
- New Class system that will let players customize their team with different specialists such as Scout, Heavy, Solider and Scientist.
- New Menus, HUB, Leaderboards and Achievements Support
- Game now also has a Card System. Players may place a card of their choice at start and at the end of their turn for different strategic results. There are a total of 41 cards in a deck.
Let us know if you’re excited for Worms 3 in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more news and updates on Worms 3.