PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale new details: Difficulty levels, unlocking minions and more
The battle begins on November 20th and comes with its own live crowd.
The Wii U might be in danger of stealing all the Holiday hype now that the twin towers of Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 are behind us, but never count out Sony. They’re readying Superbot Entertainment’s much anticipated crossover fighting title Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, which features famous franchise characters like Kratos, Nathan Drake and Sly Cooper battling it out. It will see release for the PS3 and PS Vita (developed by Bluepoint Games) on November 20th in North America.
Till then, a NeoGAF user JStein0222 has unearthed “some info from supposed leaks” for those interested:
– You unlock minions on Level 8 and costumes on Level 10
– One playthrough of the character’s arcade mode is enough to get to level 10
– There are 6 difficulty settings for CPUs
– Minions exist to cheer you on, ex: when you kill everyone with a Super they appear with fireworks.
– Rivalry cutscenes are CGI but opening cutscenes are hand-drawn images.
Nothing too earth-shattering, really, but serve to hype the game before it’s release in two days.