The Last of Us: Brand New Details; Awesome Environments And Believable Facial Expressions
We have new details from Naughty Dog’s upcoming The Last of Us. Check them out below and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- The Last of Us will share the core technology of last year’s super hit game: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception with a few changes.
- The Last of Us will focus more on non-verbal communication thereby putting more emphasis on facial expressions.
- The actor’s voices will be captured along with their physical movement, similar to what Naughty Dog have done in the Uncharted franchise.
- The VGA 2011 trailer was actually planned to be shown at E3 2011, showing an unarmed Ellie.
- With The Last of Us, Naughty Dog will try to explain ‘something’ about human beings and how they exist.
- The Last of Us will take place across several cities in America.
- The Last of Us will see Naughty Dog transitioning to awesome environments and minimalist story telling.
The Last of Us is due Q4 2012/Q1 2013 exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
Thanks to our reader, Rubens (via edge) for sending this in.