We have new details from Naughty Dog’s upcoming The Last of Us. Check them out below and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- The Last of Us will share the core technology of last year’s super hit game: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception with a few changes.
- The Last of Us will focus more on non-verbal communication thereby putting more emphasis on facial expressions.
- The actor’s voices will be captured along with their physical movement, similar to what Naughty Dog have done in the Uncharted franchise.
- The VGA 2011 trailer was actually planned to be shown at E3 2011, showing an unarmed Ellie.
- With The Last of Us, Naughty Dog will try to explain ‘something’ about human beings and how they exist.
- The Last of Us will take place across several cities in America.
- The Last of Us will see Naughty Dog transitioning to awesome environments and minimalist story telling.
The Last of Us is due Q4 2012/Q1 2013 exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
Thanks to our reader, Rubens (via edge) for sending this in.