UK CHARTS: Dead Island claims the top spot
GfK-ChartTrack/UKIE have released the UK software sales figures for the week ending September 10, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the No.1 game for the last two weeks, has toppled to the 5th spot, with Dead Island, Deep Silver’s newly released zombie shooter/action adventure, claiming the top spot.
THQ’s Warhammer 40k: Space Marine came in second, and Driver: San Francisco and Resistance 3 made up the next two positions.
Old timers like Gran Turismo 5, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Zumba Fitness also made appearances at 10, 8 and 6 respectively. Rubgy World Cup 2011 at at 7 and Star Fox 64 at 9 rounded off the rest of the list.
Anyway, here’s the full chart:
1. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
3. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
4. Resistance 3 (Sony)
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
6. Zumba Fitness
7. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
8. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
9. Star Fox 64 (Nintendo)
10. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
Hit those links above to read our reviews of the games.