UK XBOX 360 CHARTS: Dead Island tops, Space Marine makes strong debut
Deep Silver’s zombie shooter/action game Dead Island, which claimed the 1st and 2nd spots in the all-formats and PS3 charts, was the highest selling Xbox 360 game in UK for the week ending September 10.
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine narrowly missed the top spot, coming in next, and Driver: San Francisco got pushed down to No.3.
However, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which was the top selling Xbox 360, PS3, PC and all-formats game for the last two weeks, was pushed down to No.4 in the X360 charts for this week.
Rubgy World Cup 2011 and NHL 11 came in next at 5 and 6 respectively. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Rise of Nightmares, DiRT 3 and Madden NFL 12 rounded off the top 10.
Here’s the entire top ten list:
01. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
02. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
03. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
04. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)Madden NFL 12 (EA)
05. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
06. NHL 12 (EA)
07. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
08. Rise of Nightmares (Sega)
09. DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
10. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
You can read out Dead Island review here.