Anthem Patch 1.1.0 Adds Sunken Cell Stronghold, Forge Access During Missions
Three new Universal Masterwork Components have also been added.
BioWare’s Anthem has received its latest update in the form of patch 1.1.0. It doesn’t address loot problems, but the patch does deliver a new Stronghold called The Sunken Cell. Players who have completed the main story can access it right away.
Other quality of life features include contract selection from the Expedition screen as opposed to going to each individual board in Fort Tarsis or to the Launch Bay. New missions can also be launched from the screen at the end of an Expedition as well. If that weren’t enough, players can now access the Forge during missions, Strongholds, and freeplay, thus letting them change gear on the fly.
Check out some of the patch notes below, which includes information on three new Universal Masterwork Components. Unfortunately, the update has also introduced its fair share of bugs. Head to this Reddit thread to find out what’s currently not working as intended.
BioWare also delayed a number of features on its 90 day roadmap, including the Mastery Progression system, Cataclysm, Guilds, and more. Read more about that here.
- The Sunken Cell stronghold is now available to all players who have completed the main story (critical path).
- Added the ability to select contracts from the start of expedition screen rather than going to the individual contract boards in Fort Tarsis or in the Launch Bay.
- Added the ability to launch a new mission from the end of expedition screen without having to return to Fort Tarsis or the Launch Bay.
- Added additional cortex entries to explain combo, detonator, and primer abilities.
- Added new Universal Masterwork Components:
- Extended Sniper Magazine: Adds specialized storage for enhanced sniper rifle ammunition. Increases damage by 30% of base damage. Increases maximum magazine size of sniper rifles by a large amount.
- Rapid Hollow Points: Adds specialized ammo storage for machine pistols and autocannons. Increases damage by 30%. Increases weak point damage of machine pistols and autocannons.
- Extended Special Arms Magazine: Adds specialized ammo storage for heavy pistols and grenade launchers. Increases damage by 30%. Increases maximum magazine size of heavy pistols and grenade launchers by a large amount.
- Added primer/detonator icons in the cortex next to gear entries.
- Fixed a bug where “Legendary Freelancer” Javelin challenge objectives weren’t completing correctly in the challenge journal.
- Resolved an issue where players were being kicked back to Fort Tarsis when loading into quickplay missions.
- Fixed a problem where the “Arcanist Loyalty 3″ trophy could not granted on Playstation 4.
- Fixed an issue where notifications for challenges were not appearing correctly.
- Resolved an issue where after respawning, you could be downed again prior to re-loading back in fully.