Ubisoft’s latest entry in the long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was released just over a year ago. To celebrate the occasion of its first anniversary, Ubisoft has released some absolutely ludicrous collective player stats.
Players have collectively killed a total of 28,655,028,898 enemies, and a total of 2,909,779,176 enemies have been assassinated. The Varin’s Axe is the most used weapon in the game, followed by Housecarl’s Axe, and the Blacksmith’s Hammer following in closely. Players have collectively taken over 50 million photos, and took part in 290 million raids. You can check out the full list of stats below.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has enjoyed a lot of post-launch support, with sizeable expansions giving players who have finished the base campaign plenty of content to work through again. It’s also the publisher’s second most profitable release ever, and as such it will continue to receive support for the foreseeable future. The next entry in the franchise, Assassin’s Creed Infinity is rumored to be at least 3 years away at this point in time.
Full list of player stats (courtesy of Push Square):
- Players have killed 28,655,028,898 enemies
- 2,909,779,176 enemies have been assassinated
- Varin’s Axe (one of the game’s earliest weapons) is the most used weapon, followed by the Hunnish Bow, Housecarl’s Axe, and… the Blacksmith’s Hammer
- Dive of the Valkyries is the most used combat ability
- Players have died 524,892,993 times
- 77% of deaths came through combat, 8% from falls, and 6% from fire
- 50 million photos have been taken
- Players have raided 290 million times
- Orlog (the dice game) has been played 75.4 million times, and the player win rate is 51%
- 87 million flyting matches have been had, with players winning 71% of the time
- 80 million drinking games have been played, with players winning 52% of the time