Destiny 2 – Festival of the Lost 2019, Pit of Heresy Dungeon Now Live
The Exotic quest for Xenophage and the Momentum Crucible mode are also available.
Bungie has released a bevy of new content for Destiny 2, starting with Festival of the Lost 2019. The seasonal event returns, bringing the Haunted Forest, new masks, new ornaments and the Braytech Werewolf auto rifle to acquire. The new Crucible mode Momentum is also live during the event, adding some lethal gunplay reminiscent of Halo’s SWAT to the equation.
But wait, there’s more. Update 2.6.1 is live and provided nerfs for Striker’s Code of the Juggernaut and Dawnblade’s Attunement of Flame. Interestingly, some changes were also made to the raid Exotic trace rifle Divinity, preventing it from stacking with other weaken effects. You can check out the weapon changes below and full patch notes here.
Finally, a new dungeon called the Pit of Heresy is available with its own loot pool to grind and unique mechanics to conquer. Players can also pick up a new Exotic quest for the Xenophage, a heavy machine gun that has the fire rate and range of a sniper rifle. Stay tuned for more details on hotfixes and the like for Festival of the Lost – it ends on November 19th.
- Fixed an issue that caused this weapon to impact multiple times at close ranges
- Increased the Weaken effect from 25% to 30%
- NOTE: The Weaken effect from Judgment is not intended to stack with other Weaken effects. This issue will be fixed at a later date. The “cage” will still appear and act as a precision weak point in these cases, but the multipliers themselves will not stack.
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash if this weapon was combined with target-marking effects such as Vengeance (One-Eyed Mask)
- Fixed the reload timing on this weapon
- NOTE: This also affects other Rocket Launchers that share the same reload animation
- Fixed an issue that would cause the leaves on this weapon to distort visually
Prophet of Doom
- Fixed an issue with the placement of shells during the reload animation
- Fixed a bug that prevented Archer’s Gambit from activating if the player manually un-draws their Bow and starts sprinting at the same time
- Sealed Ahamkara’s Grasps now have a short cooldown period between perk activations
Stats and Perks
- Armor 2.0 mods that trigger on orb collection or using your class ability now no longer stack with their pre-Armor 2.0 versions
- Pre-Armor 2.0 Exotics now have correct stat packages
- Armor 1.0 Traction perk applies +5 Mobility, in line with Armor 2.0 Traction mod