Destiny 2 Update Nerfs Revenant, Fixes Deep Stone Crypt Raid Bug
Shatterdive and Whisper of Fissues should be less oppressive in the Crucible.
Bungie has released a new update for Destiny 2, delivering some much needed nerfs to the Hunter’s Revenant subclass. Along with reducing the damage and damage reduction of Shatterdive, it also reduces the damage against Crucible opponents. Also, the bug that allowed players to have the “Shelter From the Storm” buff permanently in the Deep Stone Crypt raid has been patched.
Update 3.0.2 also offers several fixes for weapons like the Cold Front SMG. It could mistakenly roll with Dragonfly when released – this has since been replaced with the Swashbuckler perk. Other fixes include Cloudstrike shots no longer counting for two precision hits when landing on a cage created by Divinity.
For more details on the changes, check out the full update notes here. Bungie will be releasing more details on the next season of content over the coming weeks. It recently confirmed its plan to re-issue Dreaming City and Moon weapons and armor with higher Infusion caps and perks.
Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2
- Fixed an issue where Code of the Siegebreaker path and Phoenix Cradle Exotic can create invisible Sunspots from Stasis crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Flawless Execution had a delayed trigger.
- Now has damage falloff vs. unfrozen targets.
- Max range damage reduced from 50 to 5.
- Damage reduction during ability reduced from 50% to 25%.
Whisper of Fissures
- Reduced max/min damage vs. non-Super players from 42-22 to 30-4.
- Reduced max/min damage vs. super players from 42-22 to 16-2.
- Reduced detonation radius vs. players from 10m to 9m.
- Fixed an issue where Dragonfly could roll on the Cold Front Submachine Gun. It will be replaced with Swashbuckler.
- Fixed an issue where the Unrelenting perk was not triggering health regeneration.
- Fixed an issue where damage from the Deafening Whisper Grenade Launcher could not trigger the Abyssal Extractors perk on the Nezarec’s Sin Exotic helmet.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudstrike hits on the Divinity cage counted as two precision hits.
- Fixed an issue where the Binary System ornament for Symmetry did not have enemy highlighting.
- Fixed a bug where MIDA Multi-Tool’s catalyst wasn’t dropping.