Nexon’s DNF Duel releases this Summer but a new open beta test is going live today at 7 PM PT. It will be available for PS4 and PS5 players until April 4th at 7 AM PT. In the meantime, patch notes have been released via Twitter and confirm the addition of the Ghostblade along with the previous beta’s roster.
The forward walking speed for all characters has been increased and every fighter has seen some adjustments. The Berserker’s Blood Riven can now hit downed opponents while the Striker’s One Inch Punch has had its Damage and Guard Break values increased. The startup for the Grappler’s Seismic Crash has been decreased while the Dragon Knight gets increased MP Recovery Speed and lower recovery on Dragon Wing.
Check out the full patch notes below for more details. DNF Duel is out on June 28th for PS4, PS5 and PC. To see how the moves of each fighter compares to their Dungeon Fighter Online character, head here.
DNF Duel 2nd Open Beta Test Patch Notes
[New Character ]
- The ‘Ghostblade’, has been added as a playable character.
[ Character Balance Changes ]
- Walking movement speed (forwards) has been increased.
- Blood Riven: Can now hit downed opponents.
- One Inch Punch: Damage and Guard Break values have been increased
- Tornado Kick: Hit stun/guard stun has been increased.
- Seismic Crash: Startup has been decreased.
- Fling: Can now endure up to 3 attacks that can be guarded while standing when it is being charged. (excluding Awakening moves)
- Spiral Hammer: Increased the recovery and bound height.
- Summary Justice: The second hit’s knockback distance has been increased.
- Deadly Approach: The last hit will now force the opponent to be knockdowned upon a grounded hit.
- MP Recovery Speed has been increased (It will be increased even more when Awakened)
- Dragon Wing: Recovery has been decreased.
- Caracole: White Damage caused upon being guarded has been increased.
- Heavenly Fire Blast: The first hit can now hit downed opponents.
- Earthshatter: The first hit’s guard stun has been increased.
- Sacred Uppers: MP recovered upon the second hit has been increased.
- Saint Counters: Decreased recovery.
[System ] – Connected Devices
- PlayStation®4 arcade controllers can now be used with the PlayStation®5 version.
- Other various bugs have been fixed and stability has been increased.
- Age rating has been certified for Germany, and can now be played in Germany.
— DNFDuel (@DNFDuel) March 30, 2022