A month ago, Final Fantasy 16’s stranglehold on top of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (decided by votes from the outlet’s readers) was broken by Splatoon 3, and since then, Nintendo’s upcoming shooter has consistently topped the charts every week. That is once again the case, with Final Fantasy 16 once again in second place, while Xenoblade Chronicles 3 follows in third place, where it was last week. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s unnamed sequel also holds steady at No. 4.
Following that, we see a few games shifting around in position from where they were the previous week. Dragon Quest 10 Offline in fifth place and Bayonetta 3 at No. 7 have swapped places, while LIVE A LIVE is sandwiched between them, in sixth place where it was last week. Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is out now so it’s out of the charts, while Pokemon Scarlet and Violet and climbed up to No. 8.
Ushiro has also risen up by a position to ninth place. Atlus’ upcoming cyberpunk RPG Soul Hackers 2, which is due out in August, is a new entry in the charts, coming in at No. 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between June 16 and June 22.
1. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 525 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 498 votes
3. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 456 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 403 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 398 votes
6. [NSW] LIVE A LIVE – 392 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 387 votes
8. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 302 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 186 votes
10. [PS4] Soul Hackers 2 – 164 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)