While Final Fantasy 16 had generally been topping Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as voted by its readers), a couple of weeks ago, it fell down to second place, and then to third place the week after that. This week, it’s climbed back up to the second spot, with upcoming Switch exclusive Xenoblade Chronicles 3 being pushed down to No. 3. Meanwhile, fellow first party Switch exclusive Splatoon 3 hands on to the top spot, and does so with quite a healthy lead.
As is the case most weeks, the top 10 is dominated by upcoming Switch titles (or Switch versions of titles, in some cases), with Final Fantasy 16 being the only exception. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel and Bayonetta 3 continue to show their weight in spite of not having had proper showings in a while, coming in at No. 4 and No. 5. Meanwhile, upcoming HD-2D remake LIVE A LIVE is in at No. 6.
Dragon Quest 10 Offline has taken the seventh spot, and is followed in eighth place by Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place. It is followed by Pokemon Scarlet and Violet at No. 9, and Ushiro in tenth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between June 9 and June 15.
1. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 763 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 678 votes
3. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 615 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 541 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 463 votes
6. [NSW] LIVE A LIVE – 451 votes
7. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 445 votes
8. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 360 votes
9. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 318 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 233 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]