For a number of weeks running, Tales of Arise has been topping Famitsu’s charts of the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from their readers, but this week things have switched up a little bit. Final Fantasy 16, which has also been hovering around the top of the charts, has taken the top spot this week, with Tales of Arise falling down to second place.
Meanwhile, Shin Megami Tensei 5 has jumped up to third place, switching places with Bayonetta 3 in fifth place, while The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel remains in fourth place. Following the trio in sixth place is fellow Nintendo Switch exclusive Splatoon 3.
Meanwhile, The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki comes in at seventh place, Capcom’s Pragmata takes the fifth spot, and Gran Turismo 7 comes in at No. 10. In ninth place, rounding out the charts, are Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between July 21 and July 28.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 811 votes
2. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 777 votes
3. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 631 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 622 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 604 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 390 votes
7. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki – 318 votes
8. [PS5] Pragmata – 304 votes
9. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 292 votes
10. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 289 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]