Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Meanwhile, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sees a slight drop in rankings.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from their readers, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake is leading the pack once again, after taking back the top spot last week. Fellow Square Enix RPG Kingdom Hearts 3 also retains its position in second place.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has seen a bit of a drop. After remaining firmly in third place for several weeks running, it’s moved down to fifth place, switching positions with Persona Q2, which comes in at number 3. Meanwhile, Resident Evil 2 retains its fourth position in the top 10.
Judge Eyes, which has been receiving a whole lot of gameplay footage lately, has entered the top 10 at number eight, while Dragon Quest Builders 2, which also received some interesting details recently, followed close behind in ninth place. Ace Combat 7 follows in tenth place, trailing by 19 votes. Meanwhile, Devil May Cry 5 is back into the charts at number seven.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 27 and October 3.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 832 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 723 votes
3. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 613 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 551 votes
5. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 549 votes
6. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 384 votes
7. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 345 votes
8. [PS4] Judge Eyes – 289 votes
9. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 284 votes
10. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 265 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!