The upcoming RPG maintains a healthy lead over second-placed Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
There isn’t much to see in the latest Famitsu most wanted charts – as votes by their readers – that we don’t see in them pretty much every week. Final Fantasy 7 Remake has been topping these for a while now, and it’s claimed the top spot yet again. Meanwhile, Animal Crossing: New Horizons retains the second spot as well, but a healthy gap separates it from the game above it.
In fact, the next four positions are all unchanged as well, with Tales of Arise, Resident Evil 3, Nioh 2, and Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers retaining their places from last week. Bayonetta 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s still-to-be-named sequel swap their places from last week, coming in at No. 7 and No. 8 respectively.
Shin Megami Tensei 5 retains its place at No. 9, while Trials of Mana at No. 10 pushes out Cyberpunk 2077, rounding out the top 10. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between January 23 and January 29.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,574 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 883 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 638 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 – 629 votes
5. [PS4] Nioh 2 – 583 votes
6. [PS4] Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers – 454 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 378 votes
8. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 366 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 310 votes
10. [PS4] Trials of Mana – 287 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]