There are no changes in the top 5 this week.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake has topped Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming video games once again, surprising no one. In fact, the entire top 5 this week is a static one, with no changes from how it looked last week. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is once again in second place – where it’s been for a while now – and Resident Evil 3, Tales of Arise, and Nioh 2 hang on to their positions from last week as well.
The next five positions have seen some interesting changes though. Now that Persona 5 Scramble is out in Japan, it’s graduated from the most wanted charts. Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel – which has been a fixture in the top 10 for a few weeks running – has fallen out of the charts, as has Rune Factory 5.
The three aforementioned games have been replaced by Shin Megami Tensei 5, The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, and Ushiro. Bayonetta 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 6 and February 12.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,150 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 639 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 – 488 votes
4. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 454 votes
5. [PS4] Nioh 2 – 442 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 355 votes
7. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 295 votes
8. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki – 283 votes
9. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 249 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 220 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]