Even with such overwhelming success, Playground Games’ Forza Horizon 5 is only just getting started. Series 2 cars were rolled out last month and the development team promised the addition of Series 3 cars after four weeks (aka tomorrow). Lunar New Year is also coming up and Guanajuato’s streets will be lit up with lanterns while two new Trailblazer PR Stunts are also being added.
In a new Steam post, Playground has outlined all of the Series 3 cars that can unlocked over the next four weeks in the Festival Playlist along with their respective new horns. Check them out below:
- 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO – Gong Horn
- 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 – Fireworks Horn
- 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT – Tiger Roar Horn
- 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton – Cat Meow Horn
- 2003 Toyota Celica SS-I – Mexican Traffic Light Horn
- 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
- 2016 Zenvo TS1
Four new cars are also coming as part of the Car Pass. One new car will go live each week, starting with the 1966 Jaguar XJ13 tomorrow and followed by the 1993 Jaguar XJ220S TWR on January 13th. On January 20th, the 2018 Ferrari FXX-K Evo while the 2018 Audi TT RS goes live on January 27th.
More updates are slated for the coming year along with fixes and improvements so stay tuned for more details in the meantime. Forza Horizon 5 is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.