miHoYo’s latest update for Genshin Impact is now live with Version 3.3, “All Senses Clear, All Existence Void.” It adds two new characters, Wanderer and Faruzan, a new story quest, and the digital CCG Genius Invokation TCG. Patch notes are also available, showcasing the requirements and other new content.
A new Domain of Blessing, City of Gold, is available and sees players venturing through the ruins of a temple. Two new weapons, a 5-star Catalyst Tulaytullah’s Remembrance and a 4-star Sword Toukabou Shigure are also available. There are also two new Artifact sets, Desert Pavilion Chronicle, which increases Anemo DMG Bonus and Normal Attack Speed, and Flower of Paradise Lost, which increases Elemental Mastery and reaction damage of Bloom, Hyperbloom and Burgeon.
The new Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act 3 “Inversion of Genesis” is a permanent addition but requires reaching Adventure Rank 40 and finishing other content. Check out the full requirements below. You can also read the full patch notes here.
“All Senses Clear, All Existence Void” Version 3.3
New Gameplay: Genius Invokation TCG
- Genius Invokation TCG is a tightly-paced, heart-stopping tabletop card dueling game.
- Join as a “Genius Invokation TCG” player, collect cards, build your deck, and go toe-to-toe with various opponents at the table!
- Reach Adventure Rank 32 or above.
- Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
1. Find challengers in the open world or enter the tavern to play matches against weekly visiting challengers, and earn Player EXP, and Lucky Coins.
2. Player EXP can be used to increase your Player Level, which in turn unlocks new functions and more challengers. Lucky Coins can be used to purchase Genius Invokation cards and used to purchase Match Invitation Letters and various items related to Genius Invokation TCG.
3. You can use the invitation board to send invitations to registered challengers on the Player List and partake in duel matches. Should you prevail in these matches, you can also earn corresponding Character and Talent Cards.
4. You can use the invitation board and connect with your friends via Co-Op to partake in a Genius Invokation TCG match. After reaching a certain Player Level, you can also match with faraway strangers to duels of skill.
*After Genius Invokation TCG is officially launched, we will continue to adjust and optimize the balance of cards based on the duel situation and feedback of Travelers, so as to continuously improve the gameplay experience of Genius Invokation TCG.
The Genius Invokation TCG balance adjustment in the Version 3.3 update is as follows:
- Adjusts Elemental Burst damage dealt by the Character Card “Maguu Kenki” in Genius Invokation TCG: “Deals 6 Anemo DMG…” is now adjusted to “Deals 4 Anemo DMG…”.
Domain of Blessing: City of Gold
- This stronghold, once protected by seven mighty battlements, crumbled overnight when King Deshret fell and an age of chaos ensued. Where gold-eyed warriors once stood guard over watchtowers of gilded luster, now, only a desiccated temple built upon sundered rocks remains, more akin to a tomb for an age of radiance long lost.
- Reach Adventure Rank 22 or above.
- Or complete the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
- Challenge the Domain to obtain artifacts in the “Desert Pavilion Chronicle” and “Flower of Paradise Lost” sets.
Tulaytullah’s Remembrance (5-Star Catalyst)
- Normal Attack SPD is increased by 10%. After the wielder unleashes an Elemental Skill, Normal Attack DMG will increase by 4.8% every second for 14s. After this character hits an opponent with a Normal Attack during this duration, Normal Attack DMG will be increased by 9.6%. This increase can be triggered once every 0.3s. The maximum Normal Attack DMG increase per single duration of the overall effect is 48%. The effect will be removed when the wielder leaves the field, and using the Elemental Skill again will reset all DMG buffs.
- During the event wish “Epitome Invocation,” the event-exclusive 5-star weapon Tulaytullah’s Remembrance (Catalyst) will receive a huge drop-rate boost!
Toukabou Shigure (4-Star Sword)
- After an attack hits opponents, it will inflict an instance of Cursed Parasol upon one of them for 10s. This effect can be triggered once every 15s. If this opponent is taken out during Cursed Parasol’s duration, Cursed Parasol’s CD will be refreshed immediately. The character wielding this weapon will deal 16% more DMG to the opponent affected by Cursed Parasol.
- Toukabou Shigure (Sword) and its refinement materials can be redeemed in the event “Akitsu Kimodameshi.”
Desert Pavilion Chronicle (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increased Anemo DMG Bonus.
- 4-Piece Set: When Charged Attacks hit opponents, the equipping character’s Normal Attack SPD will increase by 10% while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 40% for 15s.
Flower of Paradise Lost (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increased Elemental Mastery.
- 4-Piece Set: The equipping character’s Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG are increased by 40%. Additionally, after the equipping character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, they will gain another 25% bonus to the effect mentioned prior. Each stack of this lasts 10s. Max 4 stacks simultaneously. This effect can only be triggered once per second. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
New Main Story
New Archon Quest
Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act III “Inversion of Genesis”
Quest Unlock Criteria:
- Reach Adventure Rank 40 or above.
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter III: Act V “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises.”
- Complete Kaedehara Kazuha’s Story Quest: Acer Palmatum Chapter – Act I “A Strange and Friendless Road.”
- After the Version 3.3 update, Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act III “Inversion of Genesis” will be permanently available.