Sucker Punch has released a new update for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, which provides numerous changes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends and fixes for the single-player. It also confirmed that no additional patches are being “actively” worked on at the moment though it would continue to monitor feedback.
“We want to say a huge THANK YOU to the entire community for the incredible amount of support and feedback we’ve gotten since launch. When Legends launched in October 2020, we never expected to have such an active community more than a year and a half later, and we could not be more thankful to everyone who has been with us on this journey!”
Update 2.18 fixes bugs in Legends like a teammate’s health momentarily dropping below zero in Custom Mode and Raid Trials, counting as a death in the process, and Shared Wounds breaking the Assassin’s Vanish skill. It also adds a PS4 Save Import button for standalone builds. A new Fill Party goal for Custom Mode, Perfect Completion, has also been added for those who want to earn the Hidden Heart cosmetic (thus allowing them to do so separately from other players).
Various item changes include Legendary Katanas having the Stance Master perks by default; Legendary Charms rolling with perks and properties that were previously on class-exclusive Charms; and lowering the Resolve gained from Black Powder Bombs. The Munitions perk has also been added to Caltrops and Demon Seeds while Fire Damage, Melee Resolve Gain, Deep Strikes and Assassinate From Above have all been buffed.
Those keen on campaign changes will find the New Game Plus merchant’s Silk inventory being increased along with fixes for dialogue and cutscene issues. Check out the full patch notes below.
Patch 2.18 (2.018.000 on PS5) for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut and the Legends standalone focuses on Legends items changes, bug fixes, and improvements as well as small single-player changes.
Patch 2.18 contains the following updates:
- Fixed a bug where a teammate’s health could momentarily dip below zero, counting as a “death” in Custom Mode and Raid Trials that occasionally prevented the Hidden Heart cosmetic from unlocking
- Added a PS4 Save Import button to Legends standalone builds (Transfer PS4 console Save). Be sure to click “Yes” on the Legends import prompt
- Shared Wounds no longer breaks Assassin out of the Vanish skill
- Added a new Fill Party goal, Custom Mode – Perfect Completion. This will allow people looking to earn the Hidden Heart cosmetic to search for matches separately from those looking for a different Custom Mode experience
- Fixed bug where Black Powder Bombs did not count for some Mastery Challenges
- Fixed a bug where Silver and Gold Survival missions showed incorrect mission modifiers
- Fixed a bug in Survival where a Ghost dying in the brief period after the final wave, but before the scoreboard caused some missing rewards
- Fixed a very rare bug where the Legends tutorial was impossible to complete
- All Legendary Katanas gain Stance Master perks by default, including on stances unlocked via perks. If you already have a Stance Master perk unlocked, it will be free to reroll to a new perk
- Legendary Charms can now roll perks and properties previously limited to class exclusive charms, if the Legendary Charm is bound to the specified class.
- Significantly lowered resolve gains of Black Powder Bombs
- Skipping Stone Bow no longer generates extra resolve from the ricochet arrows
- Added Munitions perk to Caltrops and Demon Seeds
- Reduced the drop rate of Black Powder Bombs, Flash Bombs, Fire Arrows and Piercing Arrows dropped from the Munitions perk
- Melee Resolve Gain property maximum value increased to 25%
- Fire Damage property maximum value increased to 20%
- Assassinate From Above Damage property maximum value increased to 50%
- Samurai skill Deep Strikes increased to +25% Melee damage
- Increased Silk inventory held by New Game Plus merchant
- Fixed dialogue and cutscene issues in single-player