Much like other titles in the 3D trilogy, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has a number of collectibles required for full completion. There are some other things you could find – like Unique Stunt Jumps – which aren’t required but it’s still fun to check them off of the list.
Let’s take a look at all of the collectibles in the game which carry over to The Definitive Edition:
- Tags – There are 100 in total and they require spraying over them.
- Oysters – There are 50 in total and, as the name indicates, they’ll be found in bodies of water. This could be at the bottom of the ocean, a lake, river, swimming pool, you name it.
- Snapshots – Less of a collectible and more of a photo op, Snapshots require taking pictures of key landmarks and locations. You’ll need 50 in total.
- Horseshoes – Essentially just a floating horseshoe, there are 50 in total to collect.
- Unique Stunt Jumps – There are a whopping 70 Unique Stunt Jumps spread throughout all of the different locations. Again, they’re not necessary for full completion but if you’re done with everything else, they’re worth pursuing.
Check out the video guides below courtesy of Naizurus and GTA Series Videos to find everything. It’s recommended to play through the story and unlock all of the different cities in the game in order to have free access. You should also wait until the Jetpack is available for free use since this trivializes a lot of the collectible hunting. Head here for more details on how to unlock the Jetpack along with other special vehicles.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition is currently available as part of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Nintendo Switch. Check out our review for the trilogy here.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)