If seeing regular Bricks, Kyber Bricks and so on wasn’t enough for you, then there are Gold Bricks to discover in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Breaking this open will reward Kyber Bricks which are used for upgrading abilities, unlocking certain cheats and Extra Modes, and much more. So how do you go about destroying them?
The first step is to acquire a Bounty Hunter character (but not Greedo since his side mission is great for farming Studs – see more here). Enter into Freeplay so you can freely switch to the character in question. Simply aim and fire to break open the Gold Brick. This will net a Kyber Brick in return.
How to Unlock Capital Ships
If a regular ship isn’t doing it for you, then The Skywalker Saga offers massive Capital Ships to be commandeered. There are five in total and once owned, they can be summoned in Space Areas from the Ships tab in the Holoprojector.
Here’s how to unlock all of the different Capital Ships:
- The Death Star – Complete Episode 4: A New Hope and then go to the Federal District in Coruscant. Then go to the hangar in the Great Temple in Yaven 4 and speak to the Rebel Engineer to receive the side quest “Operation Stardust.” Complete it and you can now purchase the Death Star for five million Studs from the Ships tab.
- Death Star 2 – Complete Episode 6: Return of the Jedi and then go to the Ewok Village on Endor. Speak to the Ewok engineer to receive the side quest “Doom Ball 3.” Complete this and you can purchase the Death Star 2 from the Ships tab for two million Studs.
- Executor – Unlocking the Executor requires actually encountering it in space during free roam. The first thing you need to do is travel to the space areas around Tatooine or Bespin and take part in a space battle. Once this is done, there’s a chance the Executor will appear. You must now destroy its defenses and then venture inside to take out all of the enemies. Manage all of this and the Executor will be available to purchase for five million Studs.
- Steadfast – Much like the Executor, you need to take part in space battles around Exogol, Jakku, Pasaana or Cantgonica until the Steadfast randomly appears. Once it does, take down its defenses and clear all of the enemies within. This will then unlock the ship to purchase for three million Studs.
- Trade Federation Battleship – The final Capital Ship requires going to the areas in space around Naboo and Genosis and, once again, engaging in space combat. Once the Trade Federation Battleship shows up, get inside and defeat all of its enemies to unlock it. You can then purchase it for three million Studs.