Marvel’s Avengers V1.3.0 Patch Fixes Over 1000 Issues
However, a number of known issues still remain.
Crystal Dynamics released a new patch for Marvel’s Avengers, touting over 1000 fixes for issues. These include graphical fixes, progression stoppers and even some nerfs for a few enemy types. One such progression stopper was A-Day not progressing if the player started the campaign from the War Table upon selecting Avengers Initiative first. This has since been fixed.
Quality-of-life changes and more “feedback-driven” features and tuning will be coming in future patches. In the meantime, the development team is tracking known issues like Interrogation Anxiety not being completed and players being unable to accept Villain Sectors or daily faction missions. Expect fixes for those in the coming days.
Marvel’s Avengers is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, PC and Google Stadia. It will be coming to Xbox Series X and PS5 as well sometime this year. More content is also inbound with Kate Bishop joining the roster in October and AIM’s Secret Lab serving as the first “raid-like” activity. Stay tuned for more details and check out the full notes for patch V1.3.0 here.
V1.3.0 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia)
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
Various Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative fixes, including:
- Fixed an issue where A-Day would not progress if the player started the campaign from the War Table after selecting Avengers Initiative first.
- Fixed infinite loads when reloading the game during “The Light that Failed” and “To Stand Alone”.
- Resolved bad save states for an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where a strongbox in “House Call” was sometimes not usable.
- Fixed an occasional bug with the bridge in the mission “House Call” that prevented progress. This should also fix bad save states.
- Fixed an issue where Pause and Character menus were blocked during “Testing… 1, 2, 3”.
- Fixed an issue where you would be teleported out of world when attacking the boss between fight phases in “To Stand Alone”.
- Fixed an issue where steps 1 and 2 of the “A Global Offensive” mission chain were not tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where combat would not progress when defeating both Assault Adaptoids at the same time in “By Force of Mind”.
- Fixed a hole in geometry in “Dogs of War”.
- Fixed an where players could fall out of bounds in “Along came a Spider”
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside geometry in “Rocket’s Red Glare” after enabling the teleport to space.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an enemy could be stuck behind a closed door during “Task at Hand”.
- Fixed an issue in “Bad Blood” where the Final cinematic would sometimes not play audio.
- Fixed an issue preventing “Interrogation Anxiety” from being completed. This should also fix bad save states.