Path of Exile Update 3.5.0c Out Tomorrow, Map Stash Tab Fix Also Coming
Issues with quest completion should be resolved, and a Summoned Totems Veiled modifier should be enabled.
The Betrayal League in Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile is currently on-going. After setting a new record for the game in terms of peak concurrent player count, the developer is preparing update 3.5.0c to address different bugs. The update will be live tomorrow, but some of the patch notes have been revealed in the meantime.
Some of the changes coming in the update include recipes to craft two or three socket items after the first Delve encounter. Those who have already completed the encounter (and interacted with the plinth) can simply return to it and receive the recipes. The developer is working to retroactively provide the recipes to players who already completed the encounter.
Other changes include enabling the Veiled modifier “+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems”. Bugs preventing the completion of “Einhar’s Hunt” and “No Time Like The Present” have also been fixed. Furthermore, if you were worried about the “Defeat Mastermind I” challenge not showing as completed after the encounter, this patch should fix it. As for the Map Stash Tab issues, the developer has prepared some fixes and will deploy them soon.
Check out all the fixes and changes below:
- You will now receive the recipes to craft two or three sockets on items by interacting with the plinth in the first Delve encounter. For players that have already interacted with this plinth, simply return to the first Delve encounter and you should be able to interact with the plinth once again to receive these crafting recipes. In a future patch, we will retroactively grant these recipes to all players that have interacted with the plinth prior to this change.
- Reduced how much healing Bu’s Delight granted to Syndicate Members per corpse consumed.
- Enabled the “+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems” Veiled modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the Defeat Mastermind I challenge was not granted on successful completion of the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Elder was generating at the level of previous map tiers.
- Fixed a bug preventing completion of the “Einhar’s Hunt” Bestiary quest.
- Fixed a bug preventing completion of the “No Time like the Present” Incursion quest.
- Fixed a bug preventing travel from the Azurite Mine to the Menagerie and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where a Stone of Passage could drop in Incursions even though no doors required opening.
- Fixed a bug where The Unbreathing Queen II and Unbearable Whispers V prophecies would not trigger in the Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where some Safehouse chests failed to generate divination cards or items with labyrinth enchantments if your character level was too low.
- Fixed a bug where Rin Yuushu could spawn in non-map areas.
- Fixed a bug where your maximum totem count was incorrectly 0 when you had the Runebinder keystone and the Pursuit of Faith ascendancy passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug with Eldritch Battery allocated where energy shield recharge was being interrupted when damage was dealt to a players life.
- Fixed a bug preventing use of the Crafting Bench on corrupted items even if you had sufficient currency.
- Fixed a bug where the “Hits can’t be Evaded” crafted modifier displayed multiple ranks. This was purely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where “Find the Map Item” Zana missions could drop maps at higher tiers than intended.
- Fixed a bug where unique Jewels could fail to be created from the Blood Altar Bestiary recipe if your captured monster levels were too low.
- Fixed a bug where the Betrayal Gem Experience reward in Syndicate Safehouses was not usable on corrupted gems.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter could spawn in an unreachable location in the Maze of the Minotaur map.
- Fixed a bug where spectred Syndicate Silencers could deal damage to you with their “Throw Net” skill.
- Fixed a bug where your current Sulphite amount was not displayed correctly in towns and hideouts.
- Fixed a bug where being hit by a Shaper Anomaly caused you to receive a failed challenge notification for a Delve challenge.
- Fixed a bug causing Shaper Anomalies’ area of effect to be larger than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Breath wasn’t available to purchase from vendors at level 12, but rather at level 28.
- Fixed a bug where the background art for the Fragment Tab was incorrect.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when in combat with It That Fled.