Will be released on the Xbox 720 as well.
CD Projekt RED has revealed their roadmap for the future which shows what they are planning to do with their REDengine and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
They have revealed that they will be releasing two more games after The Witcher 3 comes out in 2014, but these would be shorter games of 20 hours. The Witcher 3 is supposed to have a 50 hour story mode.
They mention long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanisms, and it could be a story DLC or something like that.
The two games could be spin offs to the series or something new. But we don’t have much idea about that right now. The game will be supporting Direct X 11 and PhysX. The game’s plot was also said to be ambitious. You can also check out some combat details of the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to be released in 2015. You can check out the list below.
– open REDkit beta and further support of the modding community
– premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world
– launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
– launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4
– launch of Cyberpunk 2077
– two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines
– a cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR’s brands
– start of license sales for REDengine
– long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanisms
– launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support
– launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.