Bungie’s latest hotfix for Destiny 2 is now live and while on the smaller side, it fixes some pretty big issues. For PC players on Windows 7 and 8.1, playing the game was previously impossible due to black screens that would pop up. This should now be fixed, though the developer wants that some may continue experiencing the issue based on their hardware.
For everyone else, an issue that caused Xur to sell Exotic armor with lower stat rolls and identical stat allocation has also been fixed. However, the fix seems to have created a new issue where the stats for an Exotic in Xur’s inventory are slightly different than the item received. Bungie is currently investigating the same.
Finally, Trials of Osiris players who weren’t receiving additional rewards in the Flawless pool should now be able to bask in their extra loot. More updates are in the pipeline for Destiny 2, including big changes to The Witch Queen’s crafting system, so stay tuned for further details.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue that was causing Xûr to offer Exotic armor with low stat rolls and identical stat allocation.
- This fix has caused an issue we are now investigating where the advertised stats on Xûr’s inventory screen may be slightly different than the item you receive.
- It’s been a very eventful time for Xûr, but he’s ready to get back to work. He thanks you for your patience.
Trials of Osiris
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the expected additional rewards while being in the Flawless pool.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where some users could experience black screens on Windows 7 and 8.1.
- Note: Some players may continue to experience this issue depending on PC specs. If you experience this issue, please report any findings to our Bungie Help forum.