Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and Final Fantasy 16, which has been topping these charts for a number of weeks running at this point, has done so once again. Interestingly, however, it has a rather narrow lead of just over 20 votes over Bayonetta 3, the game placed second.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel has dropped down by quite a few places, down to No. 5, with fellow upcoming Switch exclusive Splatoon 3 and Dragon Quest 10 Offline taking the third and fourth places above it. Meanwhile, there are a few more upcoming Switch exclusives in the charts in Triangle Strategy at No. 6, Kirby and the Forgotten Land at No. 7, and Ushiro at No. 8.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 20 and January 26.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 625 votes
2. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 602 votes
3. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 578 votes
4. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 511 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 498 votes
6. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 353 votes
7. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 329 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 313 votes
9. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 307 votes
10. [PS4] Elden Ring – 223 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]