For a number of weeks running at this point, Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games – as decided by votes from their readers – Final Fantasy 16 has been in the pole position, while Shin Megami Tensei 5 has been hovering around in second place and trailing by narrow margins.
In the latest weekly charts, Atlus’ RPG has climbed to the top spot, pushing Final Fantasy 16 down to second place. With Shin Megami Tensei 5’s release right around the corner, it’s not a surprise to see this happened, and wouldn’t be to see it happen again in the lead-up to the game’s launch.
The new entry in this week’s top 10 is Gran Turismo 7, which climbs to No. 9, up from No. 11 the previous week. Meanwhile, the PS4 version of Super Robot Wars 30 is in eighth place, with the game’s Switch version coming in at No. 7. Beyond that, a number of upcoming Switch exclusives like Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl figure in the charts again, as they so often do.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between October 7 and October 13.
1. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 652 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 647 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 549 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 509 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 469 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 339 votes
7. [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 279 votes
8. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 270 votes
9. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 246 votes
10. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 239 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)